Friday, January 18, 2013

Acne Treatment 1: Dieting

So let me start off with dieting, which is one of the first treatments one should try because, in this day and age, the way we eat, esspecially us Americans, can most definetly cause acne.

Junk food isn't only bad for your health, it is also bad for your skin, all the fats and oils can affect your skin, which is your largest organ.

To take care if your body, and skin, cut out as much junk food as possible, that means, oils, fats, sugars, and drink lots and lots of water.

The drinking a lot of water by itself, so rehydrate your skin and balance it out a bit, together with dieting it can be a good Acne fighting Duo.

For me personally, it didn't work, it helped a bit, but it didnt work for me because I have hormonal acne. It does help though, for mind, body and skin. Definetly try it, it is the easiest way to clear your skin and be healthy, opposed to other treatment options which are ridiculous ( You'll see what I'm talking about!)

So try this out & Let me know how it works, and I don't mean for a day, or a week, Your skin regenerates itself every 30-33 days, so wait a month, sticking to your diet and after a months time see if you still break out as much.

I recommend jotting down the amount of breakouts you spot, and see if it decreases overtime.

Good luck, definetly tell me if it works out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment