Friday, January 18, 2013

Acne & My Life

Hello everyone,

I made this blog to bring awareness to many treatments of acne, which I qualify as a disease (because I suffer from it).

I started breaking out upon entering High School, slowly it would get worse and worse, till a couple years ago where it was just ridiculous, I am 22 now, My face still has the battle scars visible, which I am treating, slowly but surely,

I have tried everything from, topical solutions, drugstore and perscription, even onces that cost $180 a piece..., Proactiv, Clinique 3 Step System, Birth Control Pills, Antibiotics, Different Skin Regimens, I have tried EVERYTHING and only a few things worked.

I'm here to share my journey with you, to help you find treatment, because Acne, for someone who actually has it, an extremely serious thing, It destroys confidence, is bothersome, ruins appearence and also shows that your lifestyle isn't working for your skin.

My acne made me cry, still makes me cry, even though I have it under control, more or less.

So heres to clear skin!

Please stay tuned to more posts & lets kick Acnes butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment